F&P Mfg. Inc., Environmental Policy
F&P Mfg. Inc., is a tier one supplier of automotive parts located in Tottenham, Ontario and is committed to:
- Continual Improvement
- Availability of the policy to the Public
- Meeting and Exceeding Government Regulations
- Pollution Prevention
F&P has determined the context of the organization and established an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on the ISO14001 standard in order to protect the environment and reduce its adverse environmental impacts.
F&P’s Steering Committee sets objectives and targets in order to enhance environmental performance and achieve our commitment to pollution prevention and adherence to all applicable compliance obligations. Targets and objectives are set through a process of continual improvement and environmental initiatives.
F&P will strive to achieve the following Environmental goals:
- Adhere to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) and Ontario Environmental Protection Act (OEPA)
- Achieve business plan targets in the reduction of water consumption
- Achieve business plan targets in the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Achieve business plan targets in the reduction of generated waste