Covid-19 Updates Effective March 21, 2022
- Ontario Government Covid-19 Worker & Employee Screening is no longer required to enter F&P. If you feel unwell, continue to follow your local health unit’s advice
- Masks are no longer mandatory, however they are strongly recommended in meeting settings. F&P Associates are welcome to wear masks if they feel it is right for them
- Cafeteria capacity no longer limited
- Dividers and stickers will be removed
- The Balsam room returns to a meeting room
- We continue to monitor Covid-19 trends at F&P, as well as locally and provincially and will adjust protocols as required.
“We should all be prepared that we may need to resume mask wearing,” Dr. Kieran Moore, Chief Medical Officer of Health of Ontario