Dimensional Quality Technician
Position Title: Dimensional Quality Technician
Pay Structure: Technician 2
Hours of Work: Bi-weekly Rotating Shifts
2 weeks on Days (6:30AM – 3:00PM) and 2 weeks on Afternoons (3:00PM – 11:30PM)
Position Summary: Work with company policies and procedures to provide dimensional verification of parts and issue pertinent reports.
- Dimensional testing and data collection as per schedule and special request
- Operate and write programs for CMM and Light based Systems such as Faro Arms, hand-held and automatic scanners
- Maintain dimensional database and perform statistical analysis
- Certify functional gages and fixtures
- Calibrate measuring equipment as required
- Perform trend data analysis. Report change points to applicable Quality engineers
- Upload required data to applicable customer portal
- Work to all company and departmental safety and 5S requirements
- College Diploma in a technical field or commensurate experience
- Thoroughly versed in use of array of testing equipment
- Experience running a CMM machine
- Mitutoyo Mcosmos, Polyworks software are strong assets
- Strong knowledge of GD&T
- Working knowledge of SPC
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software and CAD software
- Office, test lab and plant environment
- May be exposed to dust, odours, noise, chemicals and etc.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including incentive bonus, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/transcript via email.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.fandpmfg.com