Position Title: Production Scheduler
Pay Grade: Labour Grade 5
Position Summary: Responsible for scheduling and coordinating production demand with production departments. In addition, the position will be responsible for supporting the department’s customer service functions.
- Scheduling, tracking and coordinating production output
- Running the material requirement planning software
- Supporting customer services function
- Scheduling and coordinating material pick up
- Maintain set inventory levels for finished goods
- Work with other department(s) to ensure inventory accuracy
- 2+ years of manufacturing experiences
- Proven knowledge of production processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of WMS (Dispatcher) would be an asset
- Proven knowledge of MRP would be an asset
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and make a positive contribution
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Shutdown Days
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including incentive bonus, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/transcript via email.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.fandpmfg.com