Assembly Production Associates
Position Title: Assembly Production Associates
These are full time hourly positions with a starting rate of $19.20/hr with an afternoon shift premium of $0.60/hr and midnight shift premium of $0.80/hr and an incentive bonus worth up to 7.5% base salary. Additional company paid benefits such as medical, dental, and prescription drug programs become available from the first day at F&P.
Hours of Work:
Rotating Shift: 2 weeks days (6:30AM – 3:00PM), 2 weeks afternoons (3:00PM – 11:30PM)
- Load/unload bins with parts
- Assembles smaller components onto larger components
- Inspect parts for quality
- Detect and report defective materials to Lead Associate or Supervisor
- Conduct machine operation and safety checks on prescribed intervals
- Performs general clean-up and organization of work area 5S
- Other duties as assigned to maintain production
- At least 6 months working experience in assembly or a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Follow all safety requirements of the company
- Willingness to learn
- Office and plant environment.
- May be exposed to dust, odors, noise, smoke, etc.
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Shutdown days
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 8% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.