Position Title: Production Planning and Analysis Group – Plant 1
Pay Grade: Labour Grade 5 –Material Planner
Position Synopsis: Material planner will schedule and coordinate the material inbound and outbound for Production.
· Scheduling and coordinating the Vendor schedule.
· Track product inventory levels.
· Coordinate the production planning
· Issue material forecasts.
· Work with vendors to identify capacity or supply type issues.
· Tracking the inventory accuracy and work with production to ensure inventory accuracy.
· Maintain set inventory levels for responsible product and ensure material supply equal production demand.
· Set up measures to minimize material obsolescence.
· Communicate any concerns that impact material flow.
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or supply chain or similar discipline (preferred) or equivalent experience
· Any CPIM certification or equivalent certification (preferred)
· Minimum 2 years progress experience in a similar role.
· Proven knowledge of material and production planning.
· Proven knowledge of production processes.
Skills and Knowledge
· Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of M.S excel.
· Proven knowledge of WMS (Dispatcher) or any other type of WMS.
· Proven knowledge of MRP
· Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Willingness to learn and make a positive contribution.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay