Quality Supervisor – MP & Supplier Support
Position Title: Quality Supervisor – MP & Supplier Support
Pay Grade: Labour Grade 6
Position Summary: Work with company policies and procedures to manage, maintain and improve the quality of products.
- Receive customer correspondence for MP quality concerns.
- Update production platforms and department management of customer concerns including all necessary details.
- Ensure all customer responses are completed on time and meet requirements.
- Administer Q-weekly and TMR database.
- Generate monthly Supplier performance report cards.
- Audit suppliers based on past problem history / key suppliers.
- Administer and distribute F&P Supplier Quality Manual.
- Perform Sourcing Survey Audits for potential suppliers.
- Ensure processes are performed per approved Control Plans and QMS specifications.
- Conduct associate evaluation for direct reports.
- Evaluate submitted T.I.P.S.
- Promote companywide and departmental business plan goals.
- Participate in Quality Committee meetings.
- Monitor and disposition parts on QA hold. Report status to QA management.
- Perform internal QMS audits as scheduled.
- Participate in New Model core teams as applicable.
- Participate in weld fit up reviews and approve supplier PPAP submissions.
- Participate in QA drawing review meetings.
- Work to all company and departmental 5S and safety requirements.
- Ensure direct reports and 3rd party sorting/rework associates confirm to all company and departmental 5S and safety requirements.
- Complete monthly department safety audits as required.
- Post-secondary degree in engineering/technical field or applicable ASQ certification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing/quality.
- Applicable process experience.
- Thoroughly versed in use of array of testing equipment.
- Understanding of IATF 16949, SPC, Quality problem solving tools, and APQP.
- Experience in automotive manufacturing.
- Computer knowledge and experience.
- Office and plant environment.
- May be exposed to dust, odors, noise, smoke, etc.
- Honda IPM, PPM,WIP / GM Sourceability / Stellantis IMQ
- Supplier QAV schedule completion
- TMR / 5P / 8D response time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Shutdown days
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 8% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.