Position Title: Material Services Production Specialist
These are full time hourly positions with a starting rate of $20.95 with an afternoon shift premium of $0.60/hr and midnight shift premium of $0.80/hr and an incentive bonus worth up to 7.5% base salary. Additional company paid benefits such as medical, dental, and prescription drug programs become available from the first day at F&P.
Hours of Work:
Rotating Shift: 2 weeks days (6:30AM – 3:00PM/ 07:00AM – 03:00PM), 2 weeks afternoons (3:00PM – 11:30PM/3:00PM – 11:00PM)
Position Summary: Performs duties required to receive incoming components, stock components in correct storage areas, service production lines with appropriate components, transport finished product into trucks for transport to shipping facility, load final trucks for transportation to customer.
- Unloading and loading materials, stacking goods in an organized manner for future use
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery
- Move material in and out of racking system and shipping trailers
- Service production lines with components and transporting finished product to shipping location
- Previous forklift training and good driving record
- Previous forklift operating experience in a production or distribution environment
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet production requirements in a safe and efficient manner
- Use of warehouse management system / bar scanning system and asset
Please note: If you have a valid Forklift License, successful candidates MUST still complete and pass our in-house Forklift Training which includes theory and practical testing.
- Plant environment.
- May be exposed to dust, odors, noise, smoke, etc.
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Shutdown days
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 8% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript at [email protected]
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.