New Model Project Administrator
Position Summary: Coordinates New Model Projects to meet the project goals.
- Coordinate New Model Projects
- Define, Develop, Implement and Control Project plans
- Coordinate plans and activities with all stakeholders
- New Model Drawing Control
- Administer New Business RFQs
- Trial Event Control / Warehousing / Component Part Management
- Report project status
- New Model Project Customer Window
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management
- UFT PM Course and 3 years of experience or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to read, control and process incoming customer blue print drawings
- Ability to facilitate project meetings
- Plant and office environment
- 7:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, prescription and drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma or official transcript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. Contact will be made with those moving to the interview stage.