F & P Mfg., a tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer located in Tottenham, Ontario, 40 minutes north of the Toronto airport, have been stamping, welding, painting and assembling automotive parts with a team of 950 employees working at our two on-site manufacturing plants.
Position Title: Payroll Administrator
Position Summary: Responsible for the daily administration of a high volume, complex, multifaceted weekly payroll for hourly and salary employees.
· Process weekly payroll for 750 hourly and salary employees
· Set-up new employees in payroll system(s)
· Administer pension, RRSP and TFSA and benefit programs
· Audit time and attendance data
· Maintain attendance tracking for hourly associates
· Provide assistance to employees and management
· Calculate and processes incentive bonuses
· Process wage increases
· Audit payroll adjustments
· Produce audit reports for internal and external customers
· Prepare journal entries
· Prepare third-party remittances
· Processes payroll-related inquiries (employment verifications, Records of Employment
· Other Duties as assigned to complete departmental objectives
· Membership in the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) and achievement of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or Certified Payroll Manager (CPM)
· Minimum five years related HR/Payroll experience in a large volume weekly payroll
· Proficient with Microsoft Office computer software, HRIS systems payroll systems, time and attendance system (ideally Ceridian, Payworks, Enterprise)
· Organized, efficient and self-managing self-starter who has the ability to catch on quickly and is adaptable to change
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a strictly confidential and professional manner
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Primarily office environment.
- May be required to walk in plant frequently
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental, prescription and drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma or official transcript via email to email@example.com.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. Contact will be made with those moving to the interview stage.