Maintenance Electrician – Facilities
- Industrial and/or construction maintenance electrician license
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field
- 2-3+ years related experience
- Experience in diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, detecting and replacing defective parts, testing and making adjustments to facilities and production equipment
- Experience completing regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Experience using programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
- Experience reading electrical and engineering blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Have working knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical operations, fire protection systems and HVAC
- Experience with electrical power distribution
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
- Flexibility for changing work assignments
- Experience in effectively communicating with people at all levels of an organization
Hours: Biweekly rotation of days (7a.m. – 3p.m.) and afternoons (3p.m. – 11p.m.)
Wage range for this trade position is $27.85 – $32.35 per hour. Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 7.5% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.