ISD Systems Administrator
Position Summary: Coordinates configuration and operations of all personal computers. Provides technical service support; installation, maintenance, and monitors/develops procedures for personal computer, server, and network management.
- Administrate & ensure that personal computers, servers, and networking components are functioning properly and are available for the intended use.
- Recommends, installs, and maintain personal computers, servers, and networks.
- Ensures that backup, recovery and security procedures are set up and performed as planned and necessary.
- Accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the hardware and software inventory.
- Ensures that standard hardware/software configurations are adhered to.
- Monitors the utilization of all networks to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
- Assists with personal computer related programming issues and projects as requested.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Perform end user support and after hours support as required
Education – Post secondary education in a related field