Metalforming Electrician- Midnight Shift
F&P’s Metalforming department consists of three distinct areas which include Stamping, Hydroforming and Milling. Stamping equipment includes servo presses up to 3500T, and 4 mechanical presses ranging from 400T to 1600T. Hydroforming equipment includes a 1200T hydraulic hydroforming press with robotic loading and unloading, robotic laser cutting and CNC tube benders. The milling section consist of 4 CNC milling machines with automatic tube loaders. Together these areas offer maintenance staff the opportunity to work on a wide range of highly automated equipment in a continuous improvement work environment.
Hours of work: midnight shift 11:00pm-7:00am (Sunday night start)
Position Summary: Performs maintenance duties required in order to maintain production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment including stamping presses, hydroforming presses, milling equipment and robotic laser cutting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Industrial and/or construction maintenance electrician license a must (309 A or 442A)
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- PLC programming experience
- Able to read and understand blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
Wage range for this position is $27.85 – $31.85 per hour. Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 7.5% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. For more information about F & P, please got to www.fandpmfg.com. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume with a copy of your educational credentials (degree/ diploma or official transcript) via email.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.