Entry Level Production Positions
Production Positions – Advancement Opportunities in 5 Departments
If you’re looking for a full-time job with a great company that offers a stable working environment, and so much more, consider joining F&P Mfg., Inc., a leading Tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer. We are looking for hardworking individuals to fill various entry-level positions.
No experience? No diploma? No problem! Here’s what we expect from you:
- A willingness to learn
- Punctuality and the ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Great team spirit and the ability to work quickly
Once you’ve completed your on-the-job training, you could be assigned to any one of our five departments: Stamping; Welding; Paint; Assembly; and Material Services (forklift).
As a full-time employee, you’ll work 40+ hours per week, Monday to Friday, in our highly automated production areas. Opportunities are available on a 2-week shift rotation of:
- Days (6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Afternoons (3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
A straight midnight shift (11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.) is also available.
Want to know more? We offer:
- $17.50/hour, with increases, shift premium $0.60/hour for afternoons, $0.80/hour for midnights
- Company paid Health & Dental benefits after 1000 hours with a positive review
- paid on-the-job training
- attendance/performance bonuses
- great perks
Additional Covid-19 Precautions in place
- Daily self-directed screening questionnaire
- Daily temperature screening
- All associates, contractors and visitors are required to wear masks
- Common surfaces sanitized regularly
- Hand sanitizer and extra hand washing stations available
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the online application at https://www.fandpcareers.com/.
This is just the start of something good.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. Candidates selected will be contacted directly.