Tool & Die Maker
F & P Mfg., Inc., offers an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a diversified, highly automated, state-of-the-art Tier 1 automotive parts manufacturing facility. Located in Tottenham, in a unique urban center with beautiful rural surroundings located 40 minutes north of the Toronto airport.
Position Summary: Responsible for the repair, maintenance and improvement to all tooling dies, jigs, fixtures, CNC equipment in line with production and customer requirements to support business objectives.
- Use of various equipment/tools to create and repair tooling, including, but not limited to, grinders, welding equipment, machining equipment, overhead cranes, etc..
- Support stamping operations and troubleshoot production problems.
- Assist New Model Group with program launches and die trials.
- Other duties as required.
- Licensed Tool & Die Maker.
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience in a high volume, automated stamping environment.
- Hands-on experience with various stamping operations, (e.g. transfer, progressive, blanking).
- Proficient reading blueprints and sketches.
- EDM & CNC operating machine knowledge would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Japanese tooling would be an asset.
Shift Hours: Midnights – 11pm to 7am
Wage range: $27.85 – $32.35 per hour
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 7.5% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. All tools and uniforms supplied. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.