ISD End User Support
Position Title: End User Support
Shift: Straight Days (7:30AM to 4:00PM)
Position Summary: Provide first level technical service/support, installation, maintenance for personal computers, network devices, and applications.
- Ensures that personal computers and networking components are functioning properly and are available for the intended use.
- Recommends, installs, and maintain personal computers and applications.
- Performs tape rotation for backups.
- Accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the hardware and software inventory.
- Ensures that standard hardware/software configurations are adhered to.
- Assists with computer related issues and projects as requested.
- Writes and speaks clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and mission of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Certification or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding and preferred working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Phone system hardware & administration,
- Help Desk Software
- Windows Server Administration
- PC & laptop Maintenance/Installations
- Purchasing experience of Laptops & PC’s
- Software licensing maintenance and purchase
- Microsoft Office products
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Shutdown days
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 8% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript at [email protected]
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.